Friday, July 6, 2007

TopChart: Top5 Weirdest PVs

Here's this week's TopChart. This is the Top5 Weirdest Japanese PVs. They represent the most bizarre PVs I could find, but that doesn't mean the song is bad. In my opinion, all of these PVs have a good melody except the one by misono.

5. Nana Kitade - Kibou no Kakera
What makes it Weird: Kitade is sort of cosplaying and her band are in mascot uniforms, but the song is pretty good.


4. Ai Otsuka - PEACH
What makes it Weird: The scenes with the Caucasian person moving his "breasts". The song's ok though.


3. misono - Lovely Cat's Eye
What makes it Weird: The background and how the story is conveyed. The song also is pretty bad.


2. SMAP - Arigatou
What makes it Weird: SMAP members are portrayed as Lego-esh figures, but the song is great.


1. Ai Otsuka - Chu-Lip
What makes it Weird: everything

2 comments:

Carlie July 8, 2007 at 9:16 a.m.  

I find the Peach song sooo irritating. But I guess it's just me!

Bani May 3, 2009 at 10:45 p.m.  

Those are pretty weird, but wouldn't crack my list. XD The following are my top 5. Try searching Google Video for

Yuki - Fugainaiya

Lil'B - JET★GIRL

Shingo Mama No Oha Rock

Sakurazuka Yakkun - 1000% SO Zakun

Rip Slyme - Galaxy.

I imagine that watching all five of them in order for the first time would be enough to make somebody's head be blown clear off their body. XD

Post a Comment