Saturday, June 16, 2007

Review Guideline

Here is an explanation of each section of my new review format (effective June 20, 2009). Like always, I try my hardest to make all reviews completely spoiler-free including the summary, screenshots and video. If there happens to be a spoiler, it will be clearly indicated.

1. Summary

- Includes basic info about the drama/movie and a short summary

2. Pros

- Everything I thought was good about the drama/movie is obviously placed here
- Each opinion has it’s own section (for example: if I thought the acting was good then I’ll have a heading named “Acting”)
- The order of the opinions indicates how good which factor was (for example: if I thought acting AND the animation was good, BUT I thought acting was better than the animation, then I would write about acting first then the animation)

3. Screenshot slideshow

- All screenshots are taken and selected by me

3. Cons

- Everything I thought was bad about the drama/movie is placed here
- Each opinion has it’s own section
- The order of the opinions indicates how bad which factor was (for example: if I thought the acting AND the animation was bad, BUT I thought acting was worse than the animation, then I would write about acting first then the animation)

4. Recommendation

- My recommendation about who should or shouldn’t watch the drama/movie

5. Rating

- My rating out of ten

6. Video Preview

- Now included in all reviews!



Optional sections:

?Perplexing?

- I put anything that I though wasn’t good or bad about the drama/movie, just plain weird

Interesting Fact

- I put this section if there’s something interesting about the drama/movie

0 comments:

Post a Comment